Tuesday 17 March 2009

Meet... KID NINJA! Can you guess what his deal is?

Back when I first went into the DFC offices to pitch I took in four ideas, from which my lovely editor chaps Ben and Will had what I can in retrospect see was the very good sense to pick the one that would, once properly kicked into shape, become Mo-Bot High. I thought it would be fun to post some stuff here from one of the ones they didn't pick....

Kid Ninja!

He is a kid, who is a ninja!

Can you believe they didn't go for a high concept like that?

Here is the 'movie poster':

And here are some of my sketchbook development pages:


Admittedly, it perhaps was not the world's most original concept on paper, but there was some character and story stuff in the pitch that I really liked and will no doubt end up using somewhere, one day!

No comments:

Post a Comment