Thursday 29 October 2009

Hashtag Funnies: #truthis

10_truthis


Twitter links: @neillcameron, #hashtagfunnies, #truthis

Sorry for the lack of a strip yesterday, my back was to the wall with deadlines. Turned out to be a false economy, as without the morning warm-up that #hashtagfunnies provides, it took me ages to get going and I was pretty much useless all morning.

So we've established that doing this works for me, if nothing else.

EDIT: Oh hey, I forgot to say, I set up a Hashtag Funnies Facebook page, essentially so that Di and other FB loyalists can read these too. You can check it out here.

4 comments:

  1. Brilliant! These have been consistently funny every single day. Well done Neill! I sense in years to come there'll be compilations of your work Gary Larson style adorining many a bookshelf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, can't hurt to dream. Thanks Carl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These work so well scrolling down the page to reveal it panel by panel :D

    ReplyDelete