Wednesday 25 February 2009

Digging in the crates #0001-0003

I am currently in full-on Work Mode, which always tends to mean blogging kind of goes out of the window (along with any form of social activity or preparing meals more complex than a Scotch Egg Sandwich). Anyway, this seems kind of a shame, so thought I would start grabbing sketchbooks at random from my Big Brown Crate of Old Sketchbooks and posting them here.

#0001: a Geisha, plus Rakaa Iriscience and DJ Babu from Dilated Peoples. Circa 2004-2005(?)
#0002: Toshiro Mifune. Circa 2005?

#0003: Ill-advised attempts at aping Curt Swan / Wayne Boring, 2002

The last was part of my preparation for drawing An Hilarious Spoof strip written by James which was actually pretty funny but kind of went the way of all me and James' brilliant, hilarious collaborations: absolutely nowhere when we completely failed to finish or indeed start it.

More soon! As they get older they will only get more embarrassing!

No comments:

Post a Comment