Wednesday 2 December 2009

Full of Existential Dread Kitten Santa

Full of Existential Dread Kitten Santa

Awwwwwww.

Thanks to James for suggesting today's Santa, and to everyone else who suggested Santas! you are a bunch of crazy, crazy people, but you are giving me an awfully entertaining December already. Feel free to chip in your own suggestions in comments here or on Twitter. Another Santa tomorrow - and indeed, every day till New Doctor Who Day (or 'Christmas', as it is still quaintly known in some quarters).

SPECIAL BONUS SANTA DUMBNESS! Here is a thing I made this morning to entertain myself: a comic made entirely out of my twitter avatar. Ladies and Gentlemen: the World's Smallest Webcomic! (Reads from the bottom up):

worlds smallest webcomic

5 comments:

  1. Bwah-ha-ha! Awesome.

    I feel I should clarify my earlier request for Vamp Santa. Just to be clear I was thinking a Dracula Santa or a Properly Nosferatu Santa, not some Sparkly Twilight Santa or a Slinky Femme Fatale Santa. Although, thanks to that clarification, I am now left with a terrifying image of Crossdressing Santa Cosplaying As Jessica Rabbit.

    Clearly, I should stop typing and get some sleep.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you have a lucrative marketing empire right there.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Robin Hood Santa

    Domo-kun Santa

    Santa: God of Thunder and Toys

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, I just love this. It did trigger an idea: Schroedinger's Santa.

    :)

    ReplyDelete