Tuesday 8 December 2009

Santa Cthulhu

Here's Tuesday's Santa-of-the-Day!

Santa Cthulhu

Santa Cthulhu was one I wanted to do last year and don't think I got round to. Requested as part of this year's Santathon by @KDBryan and @miss_s_b on Twitter - and, disturbingly, the latter's six-year-old daughter, who apparently is a big fan of the Lovecraft mythos.

Another Santa tomorrow, and every day till Christmas! It's like an advent calendar, see? Feel free to chip in your own Santa Suggestions in comments here or on Twitter, where I am @neillcameron.

10 comments:

  1. Ah, the Creature of Christmas That Should Not Be...

    Awesome stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! Holly will be ever so pleased!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have you been naughty or nice... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh, how I want this as a Christmas card. Cthulhu fhtagn!

    ReplyDelete
  5. If this was on a holiday card, I would buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think I've left it a bit late for this year, but I am vaguely considering getting some of the 'best' of these printed up and on sale for next year... maybe?

    ReplyDelete
  7. I second the demand for best of prints! And wrapping paper! If you made another collage wallpaper of the best of like you did for last year, I would happily use that as wrapping paper (which is what I currently plan on doing with printouts of your aforementioned previous collage).

    ReplyDelete