Tuesday 22 December 2009

Giant Robot Santa

Hey, shall we open today's door on the Advent Calendar of Awesomeness?

2009 Advent Calendar 21-12-09

It's... Giant Robot Santa! I had a feeling he might show up.

Giant Robot Santa

Giant Robot Santa actually visited our house early this year, and brought with him the best Christmas present imaginable, which is the news that my comic Mo-Bot High is going to be published in a collected edition in 2010 by David Fickling Books / Random House. To say I'm excited would be woefully inadequate - I'm doing everything I can to make sure this is the best-looking and most crammed-full-of-awesomeness book I can possibly manage.

Mo-bot High - 2010

More details in the new year! And another Santa tomorrow!

5 comments:

  1. Great news about the collection, Neill - thoroughly deserved. Next, the animated series and toy line! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome news and i want it now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great news! I know several people I'll be getting that for as next year's Christmas present - myself included :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant news! Congratulations!

    (And this is close enough to Optimus Santa to make me happy!)

    ReplyDelete