Tuesday 5 April 2011

D is for... Digimon Ditching Doraemon

D


Here is today's frankly heartbreaking entry in the A-Z of Awesome Japan! Poor Doraemon! But to be fair, that guy is kind of a drag.

Today's picture was suggested by leeatard, many thanks! I'm drawing one of these every day, for every letter in the alphabet, and I'd very much appreciate it if you'd sponsor me in this effort. All proceeds go to the Japan Earthquake and Tsunami Relief Fund.



No annotations today, sorry. Something kind of crappy happened to me today (halfway through drawing this picture), and I can't quite find it in me to try and make with the funny. I might need to take a day off from doing these pictures tomorrow, sorry.

1 comment:

  1. You used my suggestion! Yay! Hope your week improves very soon!

    ReplyDelete