Thursday 28 October 2010

It is Mo-Bot High Day! Let us celebrate!

OUT NOW

Hey, I know I've been going on about this a bit, but indulge me. My first ever Graphic Novel, the Girl's School Comedy Soap Opera Sci-Fi Mystery Giant Robot Action EPIC that is Mo-bot High, is out today! Please go and buy it! You can pick it up on Amazon, over on Forbidden Planet, or - hopefully - at all good bookshops everywhere!

US & International peoples: it's only out in the UK for now I'm afraid, but hey, why not check out The Book Depository which is selling it at a very good price with free international shipping?

Or of course you can always buy a signed, sketched, personalised copy direct from me at neillcameron.com! I'll be sending out the first batch of these as soon as I'm back from Expo this weekend!

Okay, can I stop trying to sell this thing now? I'm exhausted.

Genuinely, I'm really, really happy with how the book's turned out. It's easily my favourite thing I've ever done, the early response from kids (and grown-ups for that matter) who've read it has been fantastic, and I really hope it does well enough that I get to crack on with Book Two. I have a lot of SUPER SECRET AWESOMNESS to get to!

Hey look, here's a really great review by Richard Bruton, over on the Forbidden Planet blog. And, marvelously, from his daughter Molly too:

Yay! Hey, I'm going to have a SUPER FUN COMPETITION to win some original art here on the blog - tomorrow? As soon as I figure out the best way to do it, anyway. Check back soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment