Monday 11 October 2010

Birmingham, Meet Mo-Bots

BICS flyer 1

Hey! I will be at the Birmingham International Comics Show this coming weekend (16-17 Oct), and I will have with me a few exclusive pre-release copies of Mo-Bot High Book One available for purchase! As well as lots of mo-bot postcards, stickers, and a banner that threatens to have snow settle on the top of it. I'll have some of my other comics and stuff for sale, a few A-Z posters - lots of fun stuff, generally. Come and say hello! Seriously, do. I'm lovely.

I shall be sharing a table with my equally lovely comics compadre Jason Cobley, who will have a bunch of fab Bulldog comics for sale, including the brand new, hot-off-the-presses return of Captain Winston Bulldog to comics!

BULLDOG CLIPS #1: Cover by the fabulous Andrew Wildman

Other upcoming events you can find me at:

MCM Expo, London (30-31 Oct)
Exeter Children's Literature Festival (3 Nov)
Thought Bubble, Leeds (16 Nov)

No comments:

Post a Comment