Monday 13 December 2010

Overweight Princess Leia Cosplay Santa

And here we are all up to date with SantaSketchFest 2010!

15 - Overweight Princess Leia Cosplay Santa

Overweight Princess Leia Cosplay Santa was drawn as a Christmas card for Laura Howell, because she bought a copy of Mo-Bot High! And also because she is awesome. And also because she was kind enought to send me a copy of her comic The Bizarre Adventures of Gilbert & Sullivan. And also because said comic was pretty much my favourite thing I read this year.

..That's enough reasons, right?




The explanatory section: as this year's Advent Calendar Blog Thing I am drawing Santa cards for nice people who bought my book. If you would like to suggest a santa, fire 'em at me on
twitter, facebook or the comments section here. If you would like to buy my book, here are some handy details on how you might do so: http://www.neillcameron.com/mobot-high/buy.html. Thank you.


No comments:

Post a Comment