Monday 15 December 2008

Santanaut, plus DFC-website-proliferation




It's your Special Spacey Santa of the Day!

While I'm here, I would just like to draw your attention to a couple of websites that have sprung up recently for two strips that are coming soon to the DFC, both of which I'm really excited about:

FRONTIER is a 'weird wild west' strip by my good buddy Jason Cobley and Andrew "dude used to draw Transformers!" Wildman which looks some rip-snortin', tobaccy-chewin' GOOD TIMES.

MIRABILIS: The Year of Wonders is a whole period epic magical fantasy extravaganza by that, I kid you not, looks absolutely amazing. Really can't wait to read this one.

There's a whole bunch of other stuff coming soon to the DFC that I'm all kinds of excited for, including the returns of Kate Brown's gorgeous manga fantasy The Spider Moon and Ben Haggarty and Adam Brockbank's prehistoric folk-tale opus Mezolith which is honestly so good that every single episode has made me want to give up drawing comics because I am just not worthy. Not to mention the imminent start of Charlie Jefferson and the Tomb of Nazaleod by one of my very favourite comics creators in the whole wide world, Garen Ewing.

Oh yeah, and a second run for James Turner's fantastic Super Animal Adventure Squad, and...... ah, seriously, go and subscribe already!

No comments:

Post a Comment