Friday 19 June 2009

F is for...the Fantastic Four saving the Finnish Ambassador from Fred Flintstone, who's Flinging Flaming Fajitas at his Ford Fiesta

Here is today's entry in the A-Z of Awesomeness!

F is for... the Fantastic Four saving the Finnish Ambassador from Fred Flintstone, who's Flinging Flaming Fajitas at his Ford Fiesta

Yeah. It's all gone a bit strange.

I broke my own rules for this one - the 'only one or two characters' rule, and also the 'don't go over 2 hours per drawing' rule. Just couldn't resist the sheer logistical challenge involved in Sarah McIntyre's suggestion.

I'm like Marty McFly in Back To The Future Part II, in that I find it very difficult to walk away from a challenge. I am also like Marty McFly in Back To The Future Part II, in that that is my one and ONLY identifiable character flaw. No really, it is.

Anyway, it was fun! Managed to colour it while my son had a nap, so that all worked out nicely.

If you have any suggestions for further Awesome Alphabetical Things for me to draw - well, we've still got the letters G through Z to do, so why not join in? You can post ideas here on the blog, on the A-Z Facebook Group, or over on Twitter.


4 comments:

  1. I said something beginning with F when I saw this! Brilliant stuff, hilariously astonishingly mad and good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You made Garen say the F word! Brilliant. :-D

    I am leaving comments on this picture all over the bloggosphere...

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's flaming fantastic!

    Probably too late for G, so howabout Hellboy hurling Harry Potter at the Highland Games?

    or maybe, Hawkgirl holding hiccupping Henry's Cat in a Heinmlich?

    Oh, the possibilities!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the fact that it's the antiquated, bathtub FF-mobile -- although you probably did that so that it would fit into the frame...

    ReplyDelete